Turners & Liam Lawson Sponsorship
Photo credit: Liam Lawson Facebook page
Turners are proud to be sponsoring young Kiwi driver Liam Lawson in his bid to be a German Formula 4 champion.
Teenage racer Liam Lawson got his European racing campaign off to a perfect start with a podium finish in the very first race of the German Formula 4 season at Oschersleben.
“I'm very grateful to have an iconic New Zealand company like Turners supporting me. Although I’m too young to remember Scott (Dixon) racing in Turners colours I’ve seen his posters about. I feel like I’m in very good company!”
Check out this video of Liam's testing in a Formula 3 car at the Rodin Cars FZED facility in North Canterbury here.
He was interviewed on TV One news in October, you can view this video here.
- View Liam's progress update from 6th August - "Lawson in three-way fight for runner-up spot"
- View Liam's progress update from 23rd July - "Another podium and Pole for Lawson in Germany"
- View Liam's progress update from 11th June - "Another win for Lawson"
- View Liam's progress update from 8th June - "Lawson to Red Bull Ring as a championship contender"
- View Liam's progress update from 22nd May - "Double victories for Lawson at Lausitzring"
- View Liam's progerss update from 17th May - "Lawson heads to Lausitzring"
- View Liam's progress update from 7th May - "More podiums for Lawson"
- View Liam's progress update from 3rd May - "Lawson ready for Hockenheim"
- View Liam's progress update from 16th April, "Podium on debut for Lawson"
- View Liam's progress update from 12th April, "Lawson starts German F4 this weekend"
You can check out Liam's website here http://liamlawson.nz/
Follow Liam on his Facebook page for regular updates, https://www.facebook.com/LiamLawson30/
Follow Liam on Twitter for regular updates, https://twitter.com/LiamLawson30
Calendar 2018 German Formula 4 Championship:
13-15 April, Oschersleben
4-6 May, Hockenheimring
18-20 May, Lausitzring
8-10 June, Red Bull Ring (Austria)
20-22 July, Hockenheim (German F1 GP)
3-5 August, Nurburgring