House & Contents

Turners House & Contents Insurance has you covered.  It’s quick, easy and affordable.


House Insurance

Whether it's the family home, holiday house or a rental property, you need to protect your valuable investments. Turners can help you manage your property-related risks and provide coverage that insures you for full replacement or a nominated sum. We are able to provide cover for practically every scenario you can think of, be it damage or loss due to fire, earthquakes, break-ins or weather events.

Are you a landlord? As well as protecting the family home we can also cover any rental property you may own, because we understand the inherent risk involved with being a landlord.

Own commercial property? We can help you ensure you have the appropriate cover to protect your investment.

Contents Insurance

We have flexible contents insurance solutions to give you the right cover no matter what your stage in life. We’ll be on hand to help you out if any of your valued possessions are damaged or stolen, providing quick repair or replacement.

Whether you looking to cover your children while they are away at University, the contents of the family home, or specific cover for your treasured sneaker collection, we can find the level of cover to meet your needs

Too often we underestimate the value of the assets we have worked so hard to attain. We can help you calculate the cover you need. 


Get a quick quote today, call 0800 TURNERS (0800 887 637) or email us at


We have access to a full range of Insurance products and will tailor a package to suit your needs.  Our policies are offered in conjunction with AON.

Underwriting criteria applies.