Returning Your Lease Car.
If you have decided to drop off your lease car please
- Select a branch from those listed below. Please note, Turners do have other branches across the country however these branches are not authorised to accept lease vehicle returns.
- Park the vehicle and lock it
- Take the keys into reception
- Reception will require your registration, odometer reading, the name of your company and the lease company you are retuning for
- Turners will issue a receipt, please retain as your evidence of return
- Advise Turners if there any issues with the vehicle
If you are based in Auckland there are 3 branches spaced around Auckland to make it easy
Please note that there are 6 other branches in Auckland, however these are not set up to accept lease returns.
The Penrose Supersite will close its doors for good on November 30. Find out more here.
Elsewhere in the country please drop your vehicle off at your nearest Turners Cars branch. (Please note Invercargill does not accept lease returns).