Returning Your Lease Car
If you have decided to drop off your lease car please:
- Select a branch from the list shown below. (Please note that Turners has other branches across the country. However, these branches are not authorised to accept lease vehicle returns.)
- Park the vehicle and lock it.
- Take the keys into reception.
- Reception will require your registration, odometer reading, the name of your company and the lease company you are returning for.
- Turners will issue a receipt, please retain as your evidence of return.
- Advise Turners if there any issues with the vehicle.
If you are based in Auckland there are 3 branches spaced around Auckland to make it easy
Please note that there are other branches in Auckland. However, these are not set up to accept lease returns.
Elsewhere in the country please drop your vehicle off at your nearest Turners Cars branch. (Please note Invercargill does not accept lease returns).
- Hamilton, Avalon Drive
- New Plymouth
- Palmerston North
- Porirua, Wellington