Auto Super Shoppes Servicing Terms & Conditions
- Your vehicle may have additional servicing requirements recommended by the manufacturer and/or required under the terms of your Mechanical Breakdown Insurance that are not included in the service items and will incur additional cost.
- Any work not included in the service items listed above will incur additional cost. In these cases, costs will be discussed with you before work is carried out. Additional costs are to be settled with the workshop directly.
- We will email a reminder of your service to the email address provided at least 6 weeks prior to the Anniversary Date. You are responsible for making sure that you check your email regularly and monitor any email in a junk mail folder. It is your responsibility to ensure the service is completed within the relevant periods. Your service must be carried out before the expiry of 12, 24 or 36 months of the Anniversary Date as applicable.
- Purchasing this service plan will not guarantee acceptance of a claim under your Mechanical Breakdown Insurance policy. Claims will be accepted in accordance with the terms & conditions of your policy.
- If you are not completely happy with this plan you may cancel it within 14 days of purchase provided you have not redeemed a service. We will refund the full cost of the plan to you.
- If you sell the vehicle any remaining services may be transferred to a new owner as long as that new owner is not a motor vehicle dealer or trader. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse a transfer. A transfer fee of $30 applies (including GST).
- Services are redeemed directly at any participating Auto Super Shoppes workshop nationwide by contacting a participating workshop and providing your name and vehicle registration.