Buying trucks during Level 3
Please note that Turners Trucks & Machinery Auckland is still operating under Level 3 but strictly by appointment only. If you need to drop off, pick up or purchase an asset, please book an appointment with our sales consultant.
Making it safe and easy to buy from home during Level 3. 100% online purchasing.
1. If you are interested in buying a truck or machinery asset during level 3 either
- Contact the sales consultant on the listing of the asset that you wish to purchase. There are options to call or email and one of the team will quickly be in touch to discuss your situation and how we can help
- Call 0800 887 637 and speak to one of our friendly contact centre team or email us at email@example.com
2. Once you are happy to purchase you will need to click the BuyNow button, register on the website if you have not already, and then
- A $500 deposit will be taken
- If you change your mind your $500 deposit is refundable, full terms and conditions here
- A confirmation email will be sent to you
- It will have a Turners Bank account for a Direct Credit to be done
- If you do the payment it should reach Turners by the following mornings latest
- Please let our team know when you are planning on paying. The vehicle cannot be handed over until the payment has been received
3. You will receive another email with a further document:
- Sign and scan the document and email back with a copy of your Driver licence (both sides and the signature matches) or Passport
- Please ensure you complete a change of ownership on the NZTA website here https://transact.nzta.govt.nz/transactions/NoticeOfAcquisition/entry
Viewing during level 3:
- We understand that for many customers it is very hard to purchase an asset without a viewing
- Turners are prepared to make it possible with a 100% contactless process. Please discuss this with your sales consultant
- PPE gear will be worn by the Turners staff when preparing the asset for viewing
- Social distancing must be observed by both customers and staff during the viewing appointment
Delivery during level 3:
Once payment is received, change of ownership processed and you have confirmed whether the documentation will be emailed back or we will collect, the asset can be handed over.
- You can collect the asset from the Turners branch where it is located by arranging a time with your sales consultant
- If you require delivery please talk to your consultant about it
Getting Finance during level 3:
- For customers requiring finance please discuss with your consultant. Our Business Managers can arrange all finance and insurance requirements you may have without you having to leave home
- We can process your application over the phone or you can apply on line if you wish. Our end to end process is quick, very easy and 100% contactless using remote ID verification and income confirmation systems
- You could only be a few minutes away from having your loan approved. We have created easy-to-follow steps that allow us to gather the information we need to assess your application. As soon as you've finished you'll know if you've been conditionally approved - it's that easy!