Turners Damaged & EOL Auctions move 100% online
Turners Damaged & End of Life Vehicles is moving to online only auctions. These auctions will be run through our Turners Live platform, but will not have an auctioneer running them, and won't have in person bids or phone bids.
You can learn more about Turners Live here
What does this mean for you?
Hopefully very little! Almost everyone is bidding online already, and from that perspective nothing changes:
- This auction will be run completely online, with no auctioneer. All lots will open & close automatically, and if the reserve is met, the vehicle will sell
- The auction will probably run faster, so if you normally join halfway you might want to join at the start for the first few
- If you usually do phone bids these will cease as these auctions become automated
- To make it easier for you we have added 2 new tools for Turners Live users:
We are starting with the Lower North Island Damaged and End of Life Auction on the 17th of May 2017. This auction has been being run out of our Auckland branch for a couple of months so was effectively "online only" already.
- We are starting with the Lower North Island Damaged and End of Life Auction on Wednesday 17th of May 2017 - this is now online only going forward.
- The Central and Upper North Island Damaged and End of Life Auction will be online from Monday 29th May 2017
- The South Island Damaged and End of Life Auction will be online from Wednesday 7th June 2017
To subscribe to our Damaged & End of Life email list, click here.