Drive more, worry less with Mechanical Breakdown Insurance
Mechanical Breakdown Insurance covers the cost of repairing your car if you have mechanical or electrical failure.
Protect yourself against unexpected costs. If you own or buy a second hand car, make sure you’re covered for unforeseen and sudden mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- Comprehensive cover for mechanical and electrical breakdown
- Parts & labour
- AA road service & 24/7 breakdown assistance
- Vehicle recovery and towing
- Accommodation & rental car costs for out of town breakdowns
- Generous claim limits that are set when you purchase your policy
- Fortnightly, monthly or annual payment options
Mechanical Breakdown Insurance may be included in your Turners Finance loan. And remember, you can get Mechanical Breakdown Insurance for any vehicle, even if you didn’t buy it at Turners (subject to underwriting criteria).
Cover is available for standard, non-standard, special and prestige vehicles.
To view policy document, click here.
Please note: pre-existing faults are not covered by the policy. Some exclusions apply. Please read in conjunction with the policy document.
*Our suppliers are Autosure and DPL Insurance.